Nursing Quantitative Research Design
Purpose: Discussion class 504 .Unit 5
Things to remember:
- Discussion post is at least 200 words.
- Answers all questions with opinions/ideas creatively and clearly. Supports post using several outside, peer-reviewed sources.
- 3 References, try to find resources that are 5 years or less
- No errors with APA format 6thEdition
- Please review the Discussion Board Participation grading rubric under Course Resources in the Grading Rubrics section.
This is important information that will ensure that you earn maximum points. Your Nursing Quantitative Research Design postings should be qualitative and provide substantive depth that advances the discussion.
ORDER A PLAGIARISM-FREE PAPER NOW
Please see the Writing Center located in the student portal for assistance with writing, APA, and online communication.
Topic 1: Quantitative Research Design
Using the knowledge and insights gained from the textbook and other reliable sources answer the following.
- In your own words, define quantitative research and provide two examples of quantitative designs with a brief explanation of each design.
- Identify a potential quantitative research study that is important to nursing and describe which design you would use for this study, why you would use that design, and how the information generated from the study could be applied in nursing practice.
- Reflect as to the value of quantitative research adding to the science, knowledge, and practice of nursing.
See the Discussion Board grading rubric on the Course Resources. Nursing Quantitative Research Design.